India Post Agent Login: In India and around the world, the Post Office is the biggest and greatest service provider. When Lord Dalhousie founded it, locals could easily mail and receive packages and use other services. India Post, also known as the Department of the Post (post office), is the country’s exclusive commerce postal service. Its history from 1854 onwards is remarkable. Via a massive nationwide network of post offices, India Post provides services to millions of customers. There are more than 150,000 offices, and each one employs thousands of people in different departments.
If they meet the formal standards, any Indian citizen can work as an India Post agent. We will keep this page updated with any further developments on the subject.
(DOP India Post Agent) (Download, Objective, dop agent login, dop agent software, dop agent indiapost, india post dop agent, dop agent app, dop agent login indiapost.gov.in, How to Apply, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Last Date, Latest News, Status)
|Department of Post Agent
|India Post Portal
|Join Telegram Group
India Post Agent Login 2024
Under the Ministry of Communications, the Department of Post oversees India Post, the nation’s commercial postal service, which is among the biggest and most widely used in both the domestic and international domains. The online services are now available to all agents affiliated with India Post. DOP India Post Agents can access the services by logging into the India Post portal.
India Post pays post agents a commission for each service rendered; this sustains thousands of jobs around the country. Indian citizens who wish to work for the Post office can apply for services by submitting appropriate information.
DOP agents taking this services
- Receiving monthly deposits from investors and allocating them to the relevant schemes,
- creating passbooks for postal programs.
- selling post office schemes, including KVP, NSC, TD, MIS, PPF, RD,Sukanya Yojana, and others.
- selling retail services; helping to mail letters and packages to various addresses.
Required Documents for India Post Agent
- Two character certificates
- two recent passport photos (2 for PPF and 4 for MPKBY and SAS),
- an agreement form
- a nomination form
- proof of birth and ration card
- an affidavit sworn by a magistrate (Rs. 10),
- an SAS agency photocopy
Steps for India Post Agent Login
For India Post Agent Login, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of India Post i.e., https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Login tab
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the login id and the password
- After that, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the sign in button to get logged in to your registered account
How to contact India Post delivery agent?
- Customer service number is 1800 266 6868
- Visit the Local Post Office
- Use Online Tracking
- India Post Mobile App
- Check through email
Department Of Post
ऐसे ही जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट haryanacmyojna.in को बुकमार्क जरूर करें!!
दोस्तों हम आशा करते हैं इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हम आपके सारे डाउट क्लियर कर पाए होंगे और यदि आपकी कोई समस्या है तो आप कमेंट बॉक्स में हमसे उस समस्या का समाधान ले सकते हैं तो कृपया करके यदि आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों या परिवार में जरूर शेयर करें और हमारे टेलीग्राम से जुड़े लिंक हमने दिया हुआ है धन्यवाद!!