Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024: The Karnataka government’s Yuva Nidhi plan, which is one of the five poll promises of the Congress party, will allow graduates and diploma holders to receive benefits for unemployment; interested parties can register on the Seva Sindhu website. The program will take effect on January 1, 2024, and the government will provide cash support to the state’s educated but unemployed youth. The registration period for the program opens on December 26.
(Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka Online Application). Name, Details. Scheme Name: Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana | Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme. How to Apply, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Last Date, Latest News, Status)
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|26 Dec, 2023
|1500 to 3000 rupees
|Unemployed youth of Karnataka
|To Provide Financial Assistance to the Unemployed youth of the Karnataka state
|Join Telegram Group
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
The program offers financial help in the amount of Rs 1500–Rs 3000 over a two-year period. For the youth of our state, the Congress Government’s introduction of the Yuva Nidhi Yojana marks the beginning of a new age. This ground-breaking project seeks to give our region’s future people the critical financial help they need. Qualifying applicants will receive direct monthly payments of financial assistance into their chosen bank accounts under this system.
26th Dec Update:-
The government will try to give young people jobs in addition to financial aid; given that unemployment is currently the largest issue facing the country, the government is assisting young people; and in due course, the government will fill all open positions. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah opened registration for the Yuva Nidhi program on Tuesday, December 26, 2023. With this, the Congress has moved closer to delivering on the five promises it made to the electorate prior to the general elections.
|3,000 rupees per month
|1,500 rupees per month
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- The Congress has moved closer to fulfilling the five promises it made to the electorate prior to the general elections
- the government will try to give young people jobs in addition to financial aid.
- Given that unemployment is currently the largest issue facing the country, the government is assisting young people.
- Minister Siddaramaiah opened registration for the Yuva Nidhi program on Tuesday, December 26, 2023.
Required Documents for Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- PU and SSLC Mark Cards
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Employment Registration Card
- Passport-size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
How to Register Online for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2024
- Visit the official website of the seva sindhu portal.
- Now from the homepage, you have to go to the new user register here option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the given box.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the next option.
- A new page containing an application form will open on the screen.
- Fill it out with your name, address, contact information, and other details. Upload any necessary documents.
- Review the information you entered. Click the “register” button to complete the process.
- Your registration on the portal will be confirmed, and you can now apply for the scheme by simply logging in.
ऐसे ही जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट haryanacmyojna.in को बुकमार्क जरूर करें!!
दोस्तों हम आशा करते हैं इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हम आपके सारे डाउट क्लियर कर पाए होंगे और यदि आपकी कोई समस्या है तो आप कमेंट बॉक्स में हमसे उस समस्या का समाधान ले सकते हैं तो कृपया करके यदि आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों या परिवार में जरूर शेयर करें और हमारे टेलीग्राम से जुड़े लिंक हमने दिया हुआ है धन्यवाद!!