Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2024: In 2020, the Telangana government launched the TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme with the goal of empowering all women living in the state. In this article, we will discuss the key features of this scheme for 2020. The Telangana government has been contributing to the empowerment of women in the state, including brides.
(Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme) (Objective, How to Apply, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Last Date, Latest News, Status)
|Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
|Brides of Telangana
|Providing financial funds
|Join Telegram Group
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2024
In an effort to demonstrate that women are no longer a burden to their families, the Telangana government has developed the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for 2024. This scheme will provide numerous benefits to brides preparing to tie the knot in the state of Telangana, including financial incentives such as funds transferred to the bride’s mother’s bank account to ensure a trouble-free and property-free marriage.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Objective
The primary aim of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme is to offer financial support to newlywed brides from SC, ST, and minority backgrounds. The scheme will transfer financial aid into the bride’s mother’s bank account at the time of her marriage. It will also prevent child marriage and raise the literacy rate among girls because only girls who have reached the age of eighteen are eligible to apply. Finally, the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme will empower women and help them become self-sufficient.
There are two components of the Scheme, as announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana State. The two components are given below:
- Kalyana Laxmi is for the Hindu minorities below the poverty line
- Shaadi Mubarak is for Muslim community brides.
Telangana Kalyana Scheme Benefits
- Rs. 51,000 were provided by the government when the scheme was originally launched in 2014.
- Rs. 75,116 were provided by the government in 2017.
- Rs. 1,00,116 were provided by the government in 2018.
Advantages and features of the Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Financial help would be given to the beneficiaries of the Kalyana Lakshmi initiative.
- the Telangana government introduced in 2014 for families belonging to SC, ST, and minority groups.
- 18 years of age in order to get the benefit of this scheme
- In 2017 and 2018 the financial assistance under this scheme has been increased to Rs 75116 and Rs 100116 respectively.
- This plan will assist women in becoming empowered and independent.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
- Age proof certificate
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration Proces
- First, visit the official website of this scheme given here
- On the homepage, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi link present there.
- You can also click on the direct link given here
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the application form.
- The following details will have to be entered on the application form-
- Personal Details
- Income details
- Caste details
- Permanent address
- Present address
- Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only)
- Bank account details of the bride’s mother
- Upload the above-mentioned documents.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on submit
ऐसे ही जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट haryanacmyojna.in को बुकमार्क जरूर करें!!
दोस्तों हम आशा करते हैं इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हम आपके सारे डाउट क्लियर कर पाए होंगे और यदि आपकी कोई समस्या है तो आप कमेंट बॉक्स में हमसे उस समस्या का समाधान ले सकते हैं तो कृपया करके यदि आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों या परिवार में जरूर शेयर करें और हमारे टेलीग्राम से जुड़े लिंक हमने दिया हुआ है धन्यवाद!!