Jammu & Kashmir Labour Registration: The Jammu and Kashmir government conducts a number of different initiatives to offer advantages to laborers. In order to receive benefits from these schemes, laborers in Jammu and Kashmir must complete the J&K Labour Registration.
So if you are a labourer in Jammu and Kashmir and want to take benefit of all the government schemes then you have to go through this article to register on the J&K labour registration portal.
(J&K Labour Registration) ( how to check, without number) (Objective, How to Apply, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number, Last Date, Latest News, Status)
|J&K Labour Registration
|Jammu And Kashmir Government
|Citizens Of Jammu And Kashmir
|Join Telegram Group
What is J&K Labour Registration
In order to benefit from various government schemes that are launched specifically for laborers, the government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched the J&K Labour Registration portal. All laborers in the region are required to register on this portal. The government will have access to a database of all registered laborers through this portal, which will aid them in implementing various government schemes. Special benefits will be granted to all registered laborers by the government.
Objectives of J&K Labour Registration
The primary goal of the Jammu and Kashmir Labour Registration is to make government schemes more beneficial to laborers in the state. The portal will also build a database of all laborers in the state, which will assist the government in launching various labor-related schemes. The benefits of the schemes will only be extended to laborers who are registered under the Jammu and Kashmir Labour Registration.
Benefits And Features Of J&K Labour Registration
- All laborers in Jammu and Kashmir must register on the J&K Labour Registration Portal in order to be eligible.
- the various government schemes that are specifically designed for them
- The government will be able to access a database of all registered laborers.
- Through this portal, which will aid in the implementation of various government schemes.
- In addition, all registered laborers will receive special benefits from the government.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- The applicant must be a laborer.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Passport-size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID, etc
How to register in J&K labour scheme
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the registration button.
- A form will appear.
- Now, you fill out the form.
- Upload all the documents that are required.
- Now click the submit button.
- These steps you follow to fill out the form.
22 जनवरी 2024
ऐसे ही जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट haryanacmyojna.in को बुकमार्क जरूर करें!!
दोस्तों हम आशा करते हैं इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हम आपके सारे डाउट क्लियर कर पाए होंगे और यदि आपकी कोई समस्या है तो आप कमेंट बॉक्स में हमसे उस समस्या का समाधान ले सकते हैं तो कृपया करके यदि आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों या परिवार में जरूर शेयर करें और हमारे टेलीग्राम से जुड़े लिंक हमने दिया हुआ है धन्यवाद!!